January 6, 2011

Do you have work to be done?  Do you need an experienced business professional but the uncertainty of the economic and regulatory environment has you wary about taking on new staff with the associated recruiting expenses, employment taxes and long term commitment that entails?  Maybe I can help.

Drawing on over 20 years of experience in the profit and not-for-profit sectors, international manufacturing firms in the oil, aerospace, automotive, chemicals, materials, and consumer products industries, and virtually every business function, I can offer a broad array of services.  For a reasonable, flat, hourly rate, much lower than the big consulting firms, I won't just make recommendations, I'll actually do the work.

Click on the links to the right for details about services offered, expertise, clients, credentials and to view a portfolio of select projects.

If you'd like to discuss your firm's needs, please "Comment" on this post providing your name, company and contact information and I will respond within one business day.  All comments are sent directly to me and will not be posted on this site.   I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments: